Mechanical Design Engineer
£50 – 60k
Do you want to leave behind the dull design process to get involved at the sharp end of creativity, development and getting things made???
Do you want to take control of highly complex engineering design projects?
Do you want to work for a growing and ambitious business?
Then give me a call, I need to speak to you.
- This business is working on bespoke engineering projects, which means you will be constantly innovating, so you will get involved in influencing the technical direction of the organisation.
- They are a medium sized manufacturer of highly engineered systems so you will get a broad exposure to all aspects of the project.
This is an organisation that makes specialist one-off systems, as well as modified standard products, so if you’re sick of knocking out the same boxes in different sizes, then this should be right up your street.
This is a company with massive ambitions and you can get involved in exciting and complex projects – this is a fast-moving and dynamic business, so every job has its own pressures but anything else would be boring wouldn’t it?
It’s crucial that the right people are brought into the business as it’s a fantastic team and they’re great at what they do:
What you need:
- Track record of being the “go to person”, for technical problem solving
- Background of designing complex mechanical equipment (Crucial)
- Experience designing projects from start to finish, doing calculations
- Design and develop full systems and new concepts
- Provide technical support to the team
- Work with blue-chip clients to provide industry-leading expertise
- Enjoy it and be involved!!
- Be part of a productive team
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then I need to speak to you on 0113 2437372 – ask for Matt Townend.