Senior Process Engineer
£47,000 - £52,000 + £4,320 car allowance + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
ATA Recruitment are working closely with a leading engineering business who delivery turnkey multi-pound turnkey projects engineering projects for the food, beverage, distillery and pharmaceutical markets. The business deliver and manage projects from design, procurement through to site installation and commissioning. Many of their customers are large blue chip global FMCG companies which a testament to the first-class service they offer.
The business has expanded incredibly in the past six years growing from £25 million turnover to in excess of £120 million today through multiple major project wins and organic growth into new industry sectors. This has seen the business grow from 120 to in excess of 300 staff during this period.
The business are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to be focussed specifically on the pharmaceutical projects the business delivers. These are skid based systems with an example application being the processing of solvents which are used in inhalers.
As part of their expansion in the pharmaceutical market they have also invested heavily into a purpose-built production facility at their head office which is close to completion. This will allow the business to manufacture all of the pharmaceutical skid systems in house.
If you are a process engineer who has experience in the pharmaceutical sector or you have a desire to focus on process design projects in the pharmaceutical sector please apply online for a speedy consideration
As a Senior Process Engineer in this role, you will be responsible for running all process engineering aspects of projects from process design through to process commissioning for pharmaceutical projects.
A typical project would include the following:
- Creating the URS for the process.
- Development of process design and P&IDs
- Producing process flow and block flow diagrams.
- Carrying out mass and energy balance calculations.
- Sizing of process plant equipment.
- Carrying out process commissioning and factory acceptance tests at site.
- Commissioning process includes plant walk throughs, dry testing, wet testing, production trials and performance tests.
- Ensuring all documentation is in place on the projects to allow certification for approvals required for the pharmaceutical sector.
My client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer with:
- Demonstrable experience in process design or process optimisation
- Experience in or a strong desire to move into pharmaceutical process projects.
- A Chemical Engineering Degree
- Someone who has happy to travel and wants to be involved in projects from design through to process commissioning.
- A strong attention to detail.
For this Senior Process Engineer role, you will receive a wide range of benefits including:
- £47,000 – 52,000
- £4,320 car allowance
- Flexible working hours policy
- Agile working (three days in the office, two days at home)
- Company Pension – Employer contribution ranging from 4% to 8%
- 30 Days Holiday to Use Flexibly Across the year (3 day shutdown over Christmas, you can work bank holidays and use the holiday day elsewhere)
All applications for the position are being managed via ATA Recruitment, please apply online for a speedy consideration.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation