Senior Quality Engineer
Are you looking for a new role with a defined path into quality management?
Do you want to work with complex and technically advanced products?
Do you want to work in a world class manufacturing facility?
….then this role is for you!!
Main Purpose of the Role
To be an exemplar for positive change and improvements in a data driven engineering environment. Working with a committed team in a very varied and hands on role, delivering manufacturing excellence with a detail focused approach. You will be a key person in the business able to influence internal stake holders across disciplines.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Strong engineering background ideally with multi-disciplined product eg. mechanical, electrical
• Awareness and knowledge of CAPA reporting, PFMA, DFMA, root cause analysis and auditing would all be advantageous
• Managed and improved ISO systems
• Hosting and representing the company with Customer and third party audits
• Managing multiple NCRs to their conclusion
• Partner with key suppliers - audits
• Get involved across departments to improve the product from a quality standpoint
• Production quality problem solving
Salary and Benefits
In return you will receive a generous starting salary of £32-35k + benefits and an excellent work/life balance, flex working etc.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.