£20-25k + excellent benefits package with enhanced holidays, healthcare, pension and flexible working
Do you want to leave behind a dull and one paced environment to work for a fast paced and modern business, with a fantastic product and high-level technology?
Do you want to work in a varied administration role supporting all areas of the business and get excellent exposure?
Do you want to work for a growing business with lots of progression and development opportunities?
Then this will be for you!!
- Industry leading products and lucrative markets
- Employee focused business with great environment and team focus
The products and applications are often quite diverse, which means that this is a very interesting place to work, and you will be involved with pushing projects forward while dealing with all areas of administration in the business.
What you need:
- Previous office experience with a focus on great customer service and effective administration
- Experience dealing with clients
- Some technical knowledge – if you have worked for an engineering or manufacturing or construction or contracting business that would be preferred
- Monitoring, chasing and follow up orders.
- Support the sales and procurement teams.
- Issuing purchase orders and tracking through the in house systems.
- Pushing through orders.
- Working with shipping.
- Liaising with customers.
£20 - 25k + industry leading benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then I need to speak to you on 07810 508532 – ask for Matt Townend.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation