Days – Monday to Friday
£37,000-£38,000 + OTE £42,000
A service engineer role has become available for one of our leading clients who have been trading for over 150 years with over 20 sites within the UK alone. The business specialises within steel, the manipulation of steel products through different methods including shot blasting, lasering and drilling, to name a few. Due to the company’s success, the service engineer role has become available for someone to cover their sites across the west midlands and midlands.
The service engineer role will include, but not limited to the following:
- 80% preventative maintenance and 20% reactive maintenance across several sites
- Working across a number of sites within the midlands
- Identifying fault electrical and mechanical components
- Checking bearings, hydraulics, sensors and more within the machinery
- Being responsible for managing and organising sub-contractors on site
The ideal service engineer would be:
- In possession of a recognised qualification within engineering
- Willing to travel each day to different sites between 06:00 up to 19:00
- Experienced within the manufacturing/engineering sector
- Happy working individually as well as part of a team
Alongside the prestige of working for a company leading their sector, an excellent earning potential is on offer for a Monday – Friday days role. In addition, training internally is offered for the right candidate, to progress their skills and abilities with the application of said progressions in their everyday role. Finally, this opportunity of a service engineer offers a works van, fuel card with limited staying away throughout the year.
If you think you are the right multiskilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please press apply, call Joe Foster on 07701326339, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation