Based in Wigan
£20 - £22k (£10 - £11 p/h)
12-month contract with a view for a permanent position there after
To start immediately
Initially you will be working from home and will be provided with a laptop and equipment.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Creating / loading, Service Orders in SAP & maintaining accurate job file records for field service visits.
- Answering the telephone as first line response for the Service Customer Service Centre.
- Gathering the required information for new customer account creation as & when required.
- Raising final service Invoice’s
- Data input and management of engineer’s test equipment register. Organising the rotation and testing of appropriate test equipment for the service techs.
- Data input and assisting the field service manager with the engineers training Matrix register.
- Liaising with 3rd party training suppliers to obtain quotes and dates for booking of training.
- Entering Engineers expenses into Concur system
- Day to day administration of Service department
You must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have experience with SAP
- Experience in the Engineering/Manufacturing industries
- Customer liaison experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work in pressurized environments and handle several complex orders at the same time.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Long term contract with a view for a permanent position.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.