Service Spare Coordinator
Location - Tadcaster
£20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Are you motivated, enjoy talking to clients, working with big projects and want to progress within a growing company?
Then this is the role for you!
My client is a UK-based world leader in engineering projects for high volume/high precision production.
This opportunity would suit someone with an extensive background in administration/customer service with great communication skills
- Communicating with clients over the phone or face to face
- Taking orders from customers
- Tracking order progress
- Working with other departments to complete orders
- Inputting data on the system
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of computer software (excel, word)
- Previous experience in Administration/customer service with a technical Background
- Great communication skills
In return full training will be given with opportunities to progress within the company
- £20 – 25k
- 25 days leave
- Free dental
- Flexible working
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Ryan Hanna on 07704543775, email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation