Role – Multi Skilled Shift Technician (Electrical Bias)
Shifts – Days and Afters
Location – Mexborough
My client is within the FMCG industry and are on the lookout for a Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Technician to work at their site in South Yorkshire. They have some of the largest customers within the UK and Ireland and have multiple sites worldwide. They are the number one manufacturer in this industry with a steady turnover along with the profit margins over the last 5 years and are now looking to ramp this up through a thorough increasing in sales team and in turn service contracts.
Deliver effective maintenance support to the site, includes; assisting the maintenance management team in complying with all H&S responsibilities, legal compliance, delivering efficiencies, continuous improvement/packaging, services, buildings and all other ancillary equipment.
The Role of the Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Technician:
- Implement effective maintenance and project work that fit within their safety and quality standards in a timely manner
- Assist in improving plant performance
- Dealing with both planned and preventative/predictive maintenance
- Complex fault finding and a massive range of new and old machinery (some of the machines you will be working on are; packaging, conveyors, hydraulics/pneumatics)
- Fault find on both electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Continuous improvement
Ideal Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Technician:
- Team player
- Already worked in a FMCG/factory or production site for a minimum of 1 year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance of electrical, instrument and control systems.
- Qualified to a minimum Level 3 – HNC/ONC – Apprentice Trained and or City and Guilds
- Familiar with Pneumatic, Hydraulic and PLC (Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley or Siemens)
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate start.
- Working for a stable company offering job security.
- Opportunity for training.
So, if you are an experienced Shift Maintenance Technician and want to be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on either 0113 2437378/ 07583174632. I look forward to hearing from you!