Shift Production Manager, £40,000,4 on 4 off Days & Nights, 10% pension, generous holiday allowance.
Do you want the opportunity to work at a business that is investing millions into their brand-new production site?
Are you an experienced shift manager, who can facilitate and drive change on site?
Do you want to work for one of the UKs largest manufacturing groups?
If you answered yes to the above questions, please keeping reading and hit apply.
About the role
ATA is working with one of the UKs largest manufacturers within their field who is looking for an experienced Shift Production Manager to join their team in Leicestershire. The company, who turn over north of 400 million, have multiple manufacturing sites dotted throughout the UK which are all specially purpose built to house an efficient and LEAN manufacturing process.
Due to their market sustaining an impressive period of growth, my client has grown as a business by £100 million over the last three years. Growth has allowed them to acquire some of their competition and put in future plans to safeguard their business. These plans include building a brand-new supersite which will be the largest and most automated of its kind in Europe.
About the role
As a shift production manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the daily production activities of a team of 20 operators.
- Working towards hitting daily, weekly, and monthly KPI targets.
- Driving and implementing change.
- Minimising waste and driving quality.
- Managing on site production processes.
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered too.
- Managing personal development plans.
- Working in conjunction with the groups LEAN and CI plans.
- Working together with senior management.
As a shift production manager, you should have the following:
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment (Ideally industrial or heavy).
- Experience managing a team of production operators
- Experience working on and delivering LEAN & CI projects.
- Strong personality, able to drive change.
- IOSH or Nebosh qualification
Joining our client, you will be joining a reputable business who offer a fantastic benefits package including a pension matched up to 10%. You will be joining a company that has seen an impressive increase in their profit over the last 5 years which has allowed them to acquire some of their competition, invest within their staff and build new sites.
You will be joining a company in the middle of their plans to build a brand-new supersite which will be up and running 2022/2023. You will start to work on this site once the fit out is complete. This should also open up opportunities to move into senior roles.
If you think you are the right shift production manager for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283, or email your CV too email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.