Site Mechanical Fitter x2
Initial 3 Month Contract
£20-23 p/h Ltd
Heavy Industrial Environment
Our client is a rapidly expanding company delivering design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of conveyors and materials handling equipment. They have continued a sustained period of growth and have delivered multiple large construction and refurbishment projects. Having secured a large modification project there is now a requirement for multiple mechanical site fitters to support the increased workload.
The role of the site mechanical fitter will involve the following
- Modificationt of existing plant and upgrade of several conveyor systems, screens and washing equipment
- Installation of a wide range of systems including screens, rollers / fitting bearings / track conveyor belts / changing rollers / Valves etc
- Working and moving large mechanical systems using chain blocks and heavy machinery
The site mechanical fitter will need the following skills
- BTEC, NVQ L3 mechanical engineering / time served apprentice
- Site Safety Card– CSCS gold card/ CCNSG/ Ace Card
- Heavy engineering experience
- Able to work from engineering drawings
- Good work ethic
- Able to work as part of a team
The benefits of working for this company will include
- Overtime rates
- Potential for extension
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07814 889 567 or 01135 241 541.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation