I am working with a key client who are a process materials handling & capital equipment engineering and installation company, based out of Yorkshire. They design, manufacture and install into the aggregates, power, mining and recycling industries. We are recruiting for an interim Site Supervisor on a key customer site in Liverpool Docks.
The successful Site Manager will have the following duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible as the principal contractor for all vendors and sub-contractors on site
- Signing permits, being the main point of contact
- Managing full work scope to make sure required standards and outcome are achieved
- Supporting and conducting RAM assessments in conjunction with Construction Project Manager, and ensuring safety
- Strong technical understanding of CDM regs - mechanical engineering, structural supports, fabrication, electrical installations etc
- Managing all factors including logistics and general moving and lifting operations, and safety of surrounding public areas to site
- Report any snagging issues or problems to Senior management
- Ability to work professionally on site at clients’ premises, being a key representation
The successful Site Manager will have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills, with a keen eye for Health, Safety and Quality
- Experience/background in heavy process engineering / capital equipment industry
- *(not buildings/commercial construction)*
- NVQ L3 Engineering ideally
- SSSTS/ SMSTS / Black card / First Aid - all essential
- Ability to make decisions that are in the interest of our client
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts 7:00pm-7:00am - Night Shift. 11 days on, 3 days off.
- Happy to travel, stay away etc.
Benefits of this position:
- Outside IR35 contract – Ltd. Co suitable (NOT CIS)
- Long term contract, with potential for future project work
- Leading heavy engineering and material handling company
I am looking to speak to experienced Site Managers who are looking for a rewarding and challenging contract position. For more information, please contact Jon Caruso at ATA Recruitment.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation