Electrical Site Supervisor - Fife, Scotland
4 Month Contract £350-£400p/d Outside IR35
Mon-Friday days - 10 hour days
This company are a process design company and have seen plenty of growth over the last 5 years. They operate within the chemical and health and beauty markets. With their end client seeing success as well they have a need to expand an install a number of new processes. As a result, they are looking for an Electrical Site Supervisor to manage and oversee the installation of electrical equipment whilst managing sub contractors and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
The Electrical Site Supervisor must possess the following to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience of working as an electrical site supervisor
- Worked in a process environment – chemical, petro-chemical, oil & gas, food, beverage and pharmaceutical
- Dealt with multiple sub-contractors across a site
- Solving problems on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to liaise with sub-contractors, principal contractors, and the end client
- Familiarity with ATEX, Compex and 18th Edition regulations.
- SSSTS or CSCS qualification
The Electrical Site Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the electrical installation (By 3rd party contractor) of the above, cabling terminating etc., panel ingress, process instrumentation etc.
- Update installation documentation to as installed status
- Resolve queries with the onsite team
- Liaise with mechanical contractor, electrical contractor, and site manager.
- Review/manage H&S, RAMS, permits, LOTO
- Produce weekly reports
- Commissioning of all the electrical systems
Why should you work for this company?
- Opportunity for contract extensions
- Opportunity to gain more skills and experience
- Investment in technology and commitment to being at the forefront of the industry
- Established growing business that have doubled their turnover in the last 3 years
- Exciting order book, that will see the business continue to grow
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation