Stores Operative – Letchworth
3-months Temporary to permanent
To start immediately!
The Stores Operative will be responsible for the following:
- This role is 100% hands on where you will be checking the goods in, checking delivery against delivery notes and helping on the shop floor.
- You will be checking in and helping with logistics and ensuring all health and safety policies are being adhered to.
- You will be counting, stocktaking and conducting counts on high volume components.
- You will then be leasing and updating with management.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Be from an engineering stores background.
- Have a FLT License
Have a strong personality. To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.