Letchworth Garden city
3 Months (temp to perm) – Circa £24,000 (£12 p/h)
Our client designs and manufactures automated SPM, that coats and hardens lenses and glass for use in a variety of industries. They have just opened a site in Letchworth, which is 3 times the size of the previous site. There is now a requirement for a stores person to join the team in Letchworth. If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Role of Stores Person will involve the following:
- Booking in goods in and good out
- Taking in orders, and storing away
- Picking components for a build
- Issuing parts on the system (SAGE)
- Sending out spares as required
- Processing returns
- Stock checks
- Data Entry
- FLT Operator (desirable, but not essential)
- M-F 8:30-4:30 etc.
- Lots of overtime available
The Stores Person will need the following:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- From a manufacturing background
- Ambitious + keen to progress (opportunity for progression, and salary increase fairly quickly)
- SAGE use – desirable but not essential
- FLT – desirable, but not essential
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- Temporary to Permanent Role
- Lots of overtime available – M-F x1.25 & Sat x1.3 & Sun x2
- Opportunity to progress, and salary increase
- Training and Development
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted on 07704543769.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation