Position: Team Leader. Managing a team of 5+ skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Shifts: 4 on, 4 off – Days and nights rotated.
Our client is very well established in the manufacturing industry, due to massive market growth over the last 4 years our client has seen an increased need for their product. With a brand-new, state of the art facility expected to open very soon, they are eager to hire an experienced Team Leader to help manage the day-to-day duties of the site. This is an unrivalled career opportunity, not only will you be managing an incredible team but, you will also be working within one of the most advanced, automated sites in Europe.
Daily duties of Maintenance Engineer Team Leader:
This opportunity is perfect for any experience Engineer looking to progress but, remain hands on. The client expects you to get stuck in and this will include, delegation of PPMs, breakdown prioritisation and much more. You’ll be tasked with managing a team of 5+ skilled engineers and this includes all the essentials such as working safely, rota scheduling and much more.
You can expect your day as Team Leader to include:
- Communicating with Managers and your Team.
- Lead root cause analysis.
- Health and safety procedures.
- Utilise a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system and work closely with the Stores Co-ordinator and Engineering Planner to facilitate planned preventative maintenance and stock control.
- Validate standard of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) work.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, inspections, service, and repairs.
- Carry out reactive maintenance activities as required.
- Ensure all relevant data is recorded accurately.
- The latest ABB robotics.
- Funac robots.
- Chain driven equipment.
- Fully automated machinery.
- PLCS (Siemens) – This will include the latest software TIA.
A successful Candidate for Maintenance Engineer Team Leader:
Our client is keen to hire a professional Engineer with a 1yrs+ plus experience leading a team. You must demonstrate strong communication skills and a portfolio of success within your role. As this is a hands-on role, an ideal candidate should have industry knowledge, this should include good knowledge of the intricacies a site like this will have.
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance (or equivalent)
- 1 Years’ experience managing a team.
- Medium to heavy industry knowledge is ideal but, not essential.
- Engineer experience.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation