Role: Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Shift Pattern: 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off days and nights.
Pension: 6% Pension contribution + private health care.
I have an opportunity for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest automated distribution centres in the world. The company turns over more than £100 million globally. The company deliver an excellent customer order with thousands per week. This is done through state-of-the-art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you will help and support the running of all the automated equipment on site.
- Checking of the automated material handling equipment to keep a smooth running of site.
- Developing skills both Electrically and mechanically.
- Unblocking any blockage or stoppages on the lines.
- Support Mechanical work and assistant with the full qualified Maintenance engineers.
- Have an eye for detail to prevent or act quickly to re-accruing problems.
To be successful in your application for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An interested in working within an engineering environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ideally an Engineering qualification
- Looking to develop a career within a state-of-the-art industry.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- Private health care.
- 6% Contribution
- £24,000 + Overtime available.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation