Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Up to £25,000 + uncapped commission, paid volunteer leave, employee assistance programme, free on site parking, green commute initiative, incentives and awards + many other benefits
Due to growth, ATA Recruitment are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people to join our growing team in Leicester.
At ATA we focus on the development and progression of our team, with ample opportunity available to work through our company structure. This is evidenced by the fact both our Junior and Senior management teams are homegrown, and the fact that every single Trainee Recruitment Consultant that has joined us in the last 18 months have been promoted to at least once (often more than once).
We are a business that cares about providing a first-class service to our candidates and clients. As such, our ideal candidates will be committed to learning ‘The ATA Way’ and becoming true experts in their designated sector. We have a vibrant and motivated team, who work very hard to ensure they reach their own personal and professional goals and are looking for likeminded people to join us.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant consists of:
- Writing adverts for vacancies we are looking to fill.
- Screening CVs to identify if they fit the criteria for roles.
- Identifying and interviewing engineers to build your knowledge of the sector.
- Matching these candidates to vacancies we are filling for customers.
- Supporting candidates through interview process with our customers including interview briefing, feedback and offer management
Once you have a good grasp of your market sector we will then move you onto the full 360 role, which will then also involve:
- Business Development – Following up on leads and marketing campaigns to identify new customers.
- Customer visits to show customers “The ATA Way” and explain how we can add value to their recruitment process
- De-Briefing with customers on their vacancies and qualifying the requirements they have.
If you joined ATA as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you can expect:
- First class training, delivered in-house so we can bespoke it to your training gaps and needs
- A great starting salary, uncapped commission and the opportunity to win various incentives and awards throughout the year
- The opportunity to advance through our structured progression plan, in a route that suits your career aspirations
- To work with a supportive, collaborative team who welcome and encourage the success of new recruits
Contact Talent Manager Rachael Bailey-Frost to find out more.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation