TIG Welder - Prestonpans
Permanent – £13.42 p/h (1.5x for any hours over 36.5hrs)
Process sector – Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Chemical & Water
This impressive company has experienced some excellent growth over the last 5 years having diversified into several different markets. Following some recent project wins, the requirement for new product has dramatically increased and the business needs to grow their manufacturing headcount to ensure that they deliver to their clients on time. This business is now looking for new fabricator / welders to add to the team to help sustain this growth into the future
The TIG Welder will be responsible for the following.
- Working from engineering drawings
- Using stainless steel, thickness varying between 2mm and 10mm
- Components will include vessels, piping, stands and frames
- TIG welding predominately, will need to do some MIG welding as well
- Using manual machines for cutting, guillotining, bending and folding the stainless steel
- Basic hours of 37.5 per week. Paid overtime, average 50 hours a week
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Previous TIG welding experience
- C&G Fabrication & Welding or 4 Year Apprenticeship
- Able to read Engineering Drawings
- Stainless steel experience – thin gauge (2mm – 10mm)
- Worked in Aerospace, Naval, Nuclear, Food, Pharmaceutical, Brewing, Distillery, O&G, Chemical, Catering Equipment industries previously
- Flexible, good work ethic, autonomous, use own initiative
Why should you work for this company?
- The manufacturing team have had continuous access to overtime for the last 11 years
- Competitive overtime rates
- Structured PDP with a wide range of training and development provided
- Excellent retention rate and average level of service
- Support and leadership provided by an experienced management team
- Investment in technology and commitment to being at the forefront of the industry
- Established growing business that have doubled their turnover in the last 3 years
- Exciting order book, that will see the business continue to grow
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation