My client is a privately owned SME business who provide special purpose equipment and associated engineering services for a variety of sectors. The company has grown rapidly since it’s inception constantly growing each year.
The company have had a successful 2020 and are have further ambitious growth plans for 2021 with more new markets they are looking to grow into. The company has a fantastic team based spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
The company are currently looking for a workshop engineer to join their team.
THE ROLE AS A WORKSHOP ENGINEER:
- Building electrical control panels by mounting the components onto them
- Fabricate rollers and shafts that are needed to feed the filmTo carry out refurbishments, pre delivery inspection and repairs on all types of plant machinery.
- Take the drawings of fabrication requried, cut all the parts, machine it and then bolt and assemble the system together
- Basic maintenance on the machine shop machinery e.g lathes, milling machines etc
- Checking oil levels, blades and cleaning down the machinery
- Working alone on your own initiative
- Keeping working clean, tidy and to a high standard of health and safety.
- To hold experience as a panel wirer (desirable)
- To have worked as a workshop engineer (desirable)
- Have experience working within a machine shop (desirable)
- To have previous fabrication experience, specifically with Steel & Aluminium (advantageous)
- To have experience working on Materail Handling Equipment (Advantageous)
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.