My client is a privately owned SME business who provide special purpose equipment and associated engineering services for a variety of sectors. The company has grown rapidly since it’s inception constantly growing each year. The company have had a successful 2020 they didn’t have to furlough any staff and are have further ambitious growth plans for 2021 with more new markets they are looking to grow into. The company has a fantastic team-based spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals. Due to their growth they are looking to recruit an project coordinator with immediate effect.
The company are currently looking for a workshop engineer to join their team.
THE ROLE AS A WORKSHOP ENGINEER:
- Fabricate rollers and shafts that are needed to feed the filmTo carry out refurbishments, pre delivery inspection and repairs on all types of plant machinery.
- Take the drawings of fabrication requried, cut all the parts, machine it and then bolt and assemble the system together
- Basic maintenance on the machine shop machinery e.g lathes, milling machines etc
- Checking oil levels, blades and cleaning down the machinery
- Working alone on your own initiative
- Keeping working clean, tidy and to a high standard of health and safety.
To hold experience as a panel wirer (desirable)
- To have worked as a workshop engineer (desirable)
- Have experience working within a machine/assembly shop (desirable)
- To have previous fabrication experience, specifically with Steel & Aluminium (advantageous)
- To have experience working on Materail Handling Equipment (Advantageous)
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.