Workshop Maintenance/Service Engineer (Heavy Plant Equipment)
Commutable from Polebrook/Thrapston/Peterborough
3 months Temporary to Permanent position
£14 p/h (PAYE) plus x1.5 overtime rates
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- You will be servicing and Maintaining Heavy machines that come from around the world
- You will be fitting, repairing and fault finding on both mechanical and electrical parts the role will be indoor and outdoor.
- Mechanically you will be working on sections, Gear Boxes, Tracks, Re-sealing Areas, Rams, Hydraulics, Large Rotary’s, Bushes, Straightening Metal, Spoil Seams, Removing Hydraulic Housings, Replacing Levers
- Electrically you will be working on Leavers, Limit Switches, Cable / Wire Repairs and PCB’s
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance / Fault Finding / Fitting
- Able to fault find using Engineering, Electrical and Hydraulic Drawings
- Engineering skills, understands how machines work, and what the likely faults are
- Physically fit
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.