Area Sales Manager – Midlands
£35 – 40k + bonus + car
Are you tired of performing well but still worrying about the business failing?
Then join a company that has doubled in size in the last 3 years!!
- This company is number 1 in their marketplace, but they are not standing still. They have recruited key strategic roles in the last 12 months to develop their offering and support their high performing sales team.
- They value their employees and realise that training, development and support is crucial to the long-term success of the business.
I’ve worked with the senior management at this business for over 5 years and know from experience how passionate, genuine and committed they are. They give back to their staff and want everyone to feel part of the company.
I’ve introduced several sales professionals to the company who all love it and they’re all still there, so I’m sure if you’ve sold into the construction / civils industry and you want to prove yourself in a new challenge then this is the job for you.
The main requirement to join this company is that you are the right kind of person – it’s not all about product knowledge (although that helps!!). You need to show that you’re enthusiastic, up for it and autonomous (there’s no micromanagement here).
What you need:
- Good track record of selling into distributors / merchants in the construction / civils industry
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of selling consumables
- Sold through distribution networks
- Building and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Own time management as will largely be home based
- Growing the sales of the company’s products to a variety of existing accounts in the midlands
- Provide technical support to customers
- Selling into distributors
£35 – 40k + bonus + car + pension + healthcare
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now!!
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.