Role: Business Development Manager
Package: £55,000. Performance-based quarterly bonus circa 15%. £450 monthly car allowance. Contributory pension.
Location: Field-based role based in the Midlands
My client is a large global business with a turnover of over £1 billion and thousands of staff across UK, Europe, Asia and the USA. This is a UK based role, where turnover exceeds £40 million and growing. As a business the focus is on the testing of a wide range of technological products. Backed by private equity, they have exciting growth plans making it an exciting time for the right business development manager to join.
The Business Development Manager will mainly be responsible for:
- Expanding the business’ wallet share.
- Creating a pipeline for new business - the client foresees 15-20% of all business moving forward being new business. There is a fantastic opportunity to generate multiple new accounts around the £50-100K mark.
- Managing a few key accounts for the business that provide circa 500K of revenue per year.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Regular visits to new and existing customers – expectation is to be on the road making 25-30 visits per month.
- An annual sales revenue target of £3-4 Million per year.
The successful Business Development Manager will need:
- To be proactive and have a genuine desire to win new business.
- To enjoy engaging regularly with new and existing clients.
- To be able to build on relationships with existing customers.
- To be an outgoing, positive people person and be a strong relationship builder.
- To have strong experience with Solution, Service or Capital based-selling within a mechanical engineering environment.
- To add value to the client via value-based selling.
The Business Development Manager will receive:
- Excellent development opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
- Introduction to all existing clients.
- A strong current client base to build upon.
- £55,000. Performance-based quarterly bonus circa 15%. £450 monthly car allowance. Contributory pension.
If you think you are the right person for this role please click ‘apply’ or call Andy on 07701 326 339.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation