Business Improvements Project Manager (Manufacturing)
£Competitive Package – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, 10% Bonus Scheme
With a UK turnover in excess of £100 million and being part of £1 Billion group, our client manufactures products used in both the construction industry and consumer markets and are a world leader in their field.
Their Derbyshire sites employ over 200 staff between two locations and carry out operations from product manufacturing, conversion, storage and delivery to their customers.
The company are looking for a Business Improvements Project Manager to come in on a fixed term basis for 12 months. Your key function will be to analyse the processes in place from sales order in-take, through production and ultimately to customer delivery to identify opportunities to improve the best practices the business has in place to and lead inter-departmental steering groups to deliver the changes and measure the improvements made.
As Business Improvements Project Manager (Manufacturing) you will be reviewing data based around the customers the company provide for to review process for sales order-intake, production and transport and delivery with a view to:
- Identify areas for improvement within the processes in place.
- Lead the problem-solving exercises with the internal department heads to form solutions to improve the business processes.
- To lead the projects to implement the changes to process.
- To implement measures to be able to review and evaluate the effectiveness changes made to the process.
- Drive continuous improvement in planning, warehousing, transportation, and sales order in-take in the business.
- To define internal service level agreements and processes that should be in place for the company’s key customer base.
To be successful in your application for this Business Improvements Project Manager (Manufacturing) role you will need:
- To have performed a business or process improvement role with some exposure in a manufacturing business setting.
- A degree level qualification
- To be an analytical person with strong problem-solving skills.
- To be able to lead and persuade others to your way of thinking.
- To be able to extract and interpret data from SAP.
- £Competitive package
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- 2 x Life Assurance
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
If you’re interested please apply online for a speedy response. The business is looking to hire for the role with immediate effect.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.