Chemical Process Engineer (manufacturing operations)
£45-£50K + Bonus + Pension + Medical + Personal Development Plan
Based in North Lincolnshire
- Are you a degree qualified chemical process engineer?
- Chartered or working towards chartership?
- Do you have hands on experience within a process manufacturing environment?
Then we want to hear from you….
ATA recruitment is working with a global manufacturing giant within the chemical manufacturing sector. They are the market leader in their field and can an offer an incredible experience and a career development plan for the right chemical process engineer.
- This is a chemical process engineering position, focused very much on the manufacturing operations side of the business.
- You will apply your specialist knowledge and experience to support production teams
- You will become the technical expert for specific parts of the plant
- You will get involved in project work to improve manufacturing operations
- Troubleshoot and problem solve on a daily basis
- You will be an experienced chemical process engineer
- Degree qualified and chartered or working towards chartership
- Manufacturing plant experience obtained on a COMAH site
- There is no plant in the world like this one and you will gain exposure to different processes that will really develop you as an engineer.
- Training and development is at the core of this business and you can take advantage of this to become an expert in your field.
- Career progression is also very much on the table
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.