Chemical Project Engineer
Very competitive package
I have an exciting and innovative opportunity for a Chemical Project Engineer wanting to work within a global business at the forefront of both superior product quality sustainability processes.
With a UK turnover more than £100 million and being part of £1 Billion group, our client manufactures products used in industries ranging from construction and automotive to the consumer markets and are a world leader in their field. Their Derbyshire site employs over 200 staff between two locations with one of the locations carrying out a chemical engineering process to manufacture the product before it is processed further.
The Chemical Project Engineer will work on projects focussing on upgrading and improving the chemical process on site. After the R&D team have developed new formulae relating to specific products, the Chemical Procject Engineer will take ownership for the project and bring the process to life. Projects can range in complexity and length of time with values from £300k to £1m.
Your role will involve:
• Carrying out chemical engineering calculations for the process i.e. pressure drops, pipe sizing, mass/energy balance calculations
• Developing specifications for these pieces of equipment – liaising with internal C&I Engineer for specifications required
• Sourcing suppliers for equipment required and asking them to tender for equipment provision.
• Liaising with contractors for equipment installation
• Carrying out HAZOPS for the new process
• Managing and supervising the project going to completion at site.
To be successful in your application for this Chemical Project Engineer role you will need:
• A Chemical Engineering Degree
• Experience in a running projects relating to chemical processes
Very competitive package – please contact for full details
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07894235620.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.