Mechanical Compex Technician
£30,000 – 34,000 + Company Van
Candidate can be based Midlands or South West
My client is a highly profitable, privately-owned business who specialise in the inspection, repair and installation of mechanical systems in Compex environments. They have several key contracts in the military and commercial sectors providing them with long term secure work. The company have grown rapidly from a £3 million business a couple of years ago to a turnover of £5 million currently.
As a result of their ongoing growth and securing a huge new contract they are currently looking for a new Mechanical Compex Technician to based either in the Midlands, South West or South.
The company offer a very good work life balance for engineers, there is minimal stay away from home and Fridays are typically used by engineers to work from home writing up reports from the weeks’ work.
ATA Recruitment are working exclusively with the client so please apply online for immediate consideration.
The Mechanical Compex Technician will be responsible for a wide range of mechanical tasks at vehicle refuelling stations with commercial vehicle, rail and military environments, this will involve:
- Carrying out mechanical calibrations of Compex installations every six months. This involves calibrating the pump, pressure lines and gauging system in the installation.
- Carrying out planned maintenance on Compex equipment – this will involve servicing the valves, pumps and pipework that are part of the system on a periodical basis and identifying any remedial work required.
- Replacing any worn or non functioning mechanical components within the compex installation.
- Producing reports from site inspections and work done.
To be successful in your application for this Mechanical Compex Technician role you will need one of the following
- An OFTEC qualification (gas engineering qualifications are a substitute for this)
- A Compex 11 certificate (or SPA card)
- Experience with service or calibration of mechanical compex equipment.
- To be based in either the Midlands, South West or M4 Corridor.
- £30,000 – 34,000 – this will progress after six months in the business
- Company Van
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
If you’re interested please apply online.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.