Derbyshire (commutable from Stoke, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and Birmingham)
£50,000 - £55,000 + £4,500 Car Allowance + Agile Working Policy + Fleixble Holiday Policy
My client is a process engineering specialist who deliver turnkey engineering projects including the manufacturing and assembly of tanks, vessels and other process equipment for clients in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and materials handling amongst other industries. The company have a trading history that dates back over 200 years and are widely recognised as the leading company in their field.
Across all engineering and manufacturing disciplines the company employs nearly 200 staff with over one hundred of these being employed in engineering roles (mechanical design, electrical design, controls, projects) with a number of these individuals being chartered engineers.
The company are on an ambitious mission to grow from their current £80 million turnover to £100 million in the next three years. As their range and number of projects they are delivering continues to grow they are now looking to recruit a Compliance Engineer. Your role will be to ensure technical compliance for the design of systems they are providing across projects to ensure they are compliance against a number of key technical standards their projects adhere to. This is a fantastic new opportunity in the business and is available with immediate effect.
The Compliance Engineer ensures that the systems my client provides are compliant with CE, UKCA marking standards as well as compliant with other standards required (ATEX, DSEAR, ASME, PED, Machine Directives) across the projects they are delivering.
This Compliance Engineer role will involve:
- Leading the process of ensuring that all the equipment, products and process systems supplied by my client comply with the relevant engineering safety standards.
- Leading and managing the process of ensuring that all the equipment, products and process systems supplied by my client are CE / UKCA marked in accordance to the relevant directives.
- Leading design and machinery risk assessments in line with EN standards and machinery directives for equipment and systems provided.
- Ensuring designs and projects meet all required ATEX, DSEAR and or NFPA regulations
- Creating technical construction files.
- Ensuring the have the compliance documentation in place from suppliers for the products being supplied as part of projects.
To be successful in your application for this Compliance Engineer role you will need:
- Experience in a compliance engineering, safety engineering or related type role.
- To have experience in carrying out design risk assessments
- Understanding of EN standards in relation to technical compliance.
- An engineering qualification at HNC, HND or Degree level.
- £50,000 - 55,000
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- Company Pension
- A growing business looking to double its turnover in the next three years
- An opportunity to put your stamp on a business with it being a new role.
- Agile working policy (3 in the office, two from home)
If you think you are the right person for this role please apply online.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation