Composite Manufacturing Engineer
3- 6 months (12-month project)
£35 p/h (Umbrella)
This business manufactures parts for the Aerospace industry. They have grown massively over the years and now boast world renowned clients from across the globe.
The Manufacturing engineer will be responsible for the following.
- You will receive a customer specified technical document and from that will be required to help enable the correct manufacture of that part by ensuring correct processes and procedures are followed.
- Parts are all carbon fibre, composite parts for various projects for Airbus, Rolls Royce, GKN. Mainly wing panels.
- You will also be required to understand a CAD Model to ensure correct process are followed during manufacture.
- You will be training and leasing with operators, sheet metal workers, aircraft fitters and CNC Machinists to ensure correct processes are being adhered too.
- You will be looking at process improvements on the shop floor and optimisation.
- You will need to understand all processes on the shop floor and aim to get a good understanding of each process and thereafter decipher what issues are being faced and what could be done to resolve it.
- The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have manufacturing engineering experience.
- Have composite experience
- Manufacturing process knowledge.
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Be energetic, driven and be able to work in pressurised environments.
- The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates.
- Excellent opportunity to break into the aerospace sector.
- Overtime available
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.