Continuous Improvement Engineer
£35,000 – 40,000 + Annual Bonus
My client is an American owned business with five sites in the UK. They manufacture high end luxury products to customers in the hospitality industry. The business employs over 300 people across the five locations with the sites carrying out a range of different types of manufacturing processes to product the finished products.
The West Midlands site employs circa 60 staff all carrying out a process consisting of the melting of metal before casting, machining, plating and polishing it to produce the finished product. The business is looking to employ a Continuous Improvement Engineer for the site who will go on to support at other Midlands and Northern sites as the role progresses.
The Continuous Improvement Manager for the business has collected and analysed a lot of performance data for the West Midlands site and needs a Continuous Improvement Engineer who can implement and sustain the projects in the business.
As a Continuous Improvement Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Running and implementing CI Projects
- Improve the traceability of issues in production at the site by implementing lean projects.
- Using Continuous Improvement tools to identify other areas the site can improve in.
- Understand when KPIs for the site go out of tolerance and reviewing issues and identifying solutions to these challenges.
To be successful in your application for this Continuous Improvement Engineer role you will need:
- Experience in a continuous improvement role within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- An engineering qualification
- Experience in the application of Lean/CI Tools
- To be able to relay continuous improvement terms to staff at all levels within a business.
- To be a confident communicator who can persuade and lead others to follow your ideas.
- £35,000 – 40,000
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
If you’re interested please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.