Controls Systems Engineer
£48,000 – Home based, flexible working, bonus.
Interviews are scheduled for week commencing 27th July so apply now
- Are you a proven problem solver with excellent fault-finding ability?
- Can you take a project from concept to commissioning?
- Do you want to control your own diary and balance your working and home life?
Then this is the job for you!!
This opportunity would suit an Electrical & Controls Engineer with machine systems experience who has worked in the FMCG sector or similar. Someone with a desire to provide solutions, who has worked with complex equipment and can engineer a fit for purpose solutions, from FDS, writing code and fault finding on site.
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that really looks after its employees.
- Manage your own projects from start to finish
- Generate FDS
- Detail and spec out the solution
- Populate electrical drawing
- Compile PLC code
- Some test and commissioning
Experience with fast moving machinery – ideally FMCG
Worked on Siemens and Allen Bradley
Able to fault find complex problem
£48000 + home based, flexible working, bonus
How to Apply
Interviews can happen locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.