35-45K + pension + 25 days holiday + full training
Having doubled the business over the last 5 years, this market leading systems integrator for the manufacturing sector is experiencing unprecedented demand despite these tough economic times. With a plan to double the business again, they are well on the way as a result of several large projects wins from some of the UK’s biggest names in the food, pharmaceutical and the waste to energy sectors. As a result of these exciting project wins there is a need to add another Controls Engineer to the team.
As a Controls Engineer your role will be:
- Development on functional design specifications for each project in line with the customers’ requirements
- Development of SCADA applications from inception to commissioning
- Modification of PLC code as well as writing from scratch.
- Factory Acceptance Testing of SCADA, PLC and HMI
- Commissioning of SCADA, PLC’s and HMI’s on site
- Provide technical support to the customer
- Working on a wide variety of projects across multiple sectors
- Making sure all projects are developed on time and to budget
The ideal Controls Engineer will have:
- 3-5 years working as a PLC or controls engineer
- Worked with PLC’s Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi
- Enjoy working with cutting edge technology
- Be keen to develop a career with a rapidly expanding organization.
This company’s retention rate of their staff is second to none, so any Controls Engineer joining the business can expect full training and support. You will be encouraged to develop your skills on external courses as part of your ongoing development, and loyalty and success is always rewarded with increased responsibility and remuneration.
Please give click apply or email me on email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website