Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£47K + Pension + OT
4 on 4 off Days (12 hours)
Based in Bradford
A big name in the food manufacturing industry producing instantly recognisable brands for all the major supermarkets. This site is fully automated and full of specialist production and packaging machinery. They have invested heavily in the plant recently on new automation and machinery upgrades.
They have created a new role within their maintenance department to help reduce machine down time by focusing more on planned maintenance. This role will be a days based planned maintenance engineer.
- Electrically or mechanically trained to NVQ 3
- Strong multi-skilled experience in the other discipline
- Experience within an automated manufacturing environment
- Working 4 on 4 off days the maintenance engineer will be doing mainly planned maintenance across the site working on food production and packaging machinery.
- Support the shift engineers as and we required on emergency breakdowns.
- There will be some nights required to cover holidays and sickness, but the bulk of the role will be on days.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation