b Title – Maintenance Engineer (Double Days)
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Salary - £37,000 including SA (plus overtime)
Shift – 6-2pm/2-10pm Monday to Friday (3 weeks) - 7-3pm Sunday to Thursday (1 week)
Overtime – 1.5, 2.0
Is stability important to you? Would you like to work for a company who are largely considered the leader within materials handling? Do you enjoy fast-paced, exciting team orientated work??
If so, my client can offer you the perfect role!
A global leader in providing solutions within automated warehouses and keeping techincal teams on the ground to ensure the things are running smoothly, they have a presence in 40 countries, employing over 230 Engineers across the UK.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a on-site maintenance engineering team.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution