CALLING ALL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS IN THE SOUTH YORKSHIRE AREA!!!
Role - Multiskilled, Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Engineers WE WANT YOU!!
Salary - £30 000 - £ 40 000 (ROLE DEPENDANT)
Location – SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Shift Pattern – VARIOUS
CALLING ALL MULTISKILLED, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL ENGINEERS IN THE SOUTH YORKSHIRE AREA – WE WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU!!!
We are currently working with numerous clients and companies in the FMCG, Packaging and Pharmaceutical Industries as well as many others and they are looking to recruit you!
HEAVY INDUSTRY / INDUSTRIAL / MACHINERY
MULTI SKILLED / ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
FMCG / STEEL / PACKAGING
• Whether you are looking for a company where you can work more overtime and earn more, or you’re looking for a better work life balance, we have a variety of roles to suit your needs!
• As long as you are a qualified factory maintenance engineer, we have options for you – Whether you want to be closer to home, desire more money, better shifts, different industry, progression or more training. We have it all!
• Ideally Apprentice trained, relevant qualifications such as HNC or a vast amount of relevant on the job experience.
• You will be joining some of the most successful companies in the region, who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity and security.
• A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• A very generous salary to suit your needs.
• Some of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to not only develop your skills but to also be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A huge amount of opportunity for overtime which is paid at great rates and gives you the chance to increase your annual income.
• Many added benefits to the role and a great overall package including a shift allowance, overtime, numerous paid holidays and a generous pension scheme to suit all.
Please click apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.