Electrical and Controls Engineer
£36,000-£40,000 + Pension + OT
Based in Bradford
A well established company that design and manufacture special purpose machinery for the food industry. This business work with blue chip companies all over the world and have a great reputation in the industry for product quality and innovation.
The Electrical and controls engineer will work in a busy workshop environment and be responsible for the following
- Building and wiring control panels from complex schematics
- Machine wiring
- PLC programming (modifications to existing designs rather than writing software from scratch)
My client is looking for an experienced electrical and controls engineer with the following background and experience:
- Electrically qualified with experience gained in control panel assembly and test
- PLC programming experience (any makes as training can be provided on similar PLC systems)
- Familiar with electrical systems such as MCC, relays, invertor drives, PLC
What is in it for you:
- Regular days role with flexible start and finish times to suit you
- Little to no weekend working
- Paid OT to help increase your earning potential
- Interesting and challenging projects to work on that will develop your technical skills
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation