Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – (Electrical Bias)
£42,237.23 + Overtime
26 + 8 days Holiday
£42,237, OTE £45-48000 + Generous pension + Overtime + Bespoke Training + Onsite Parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful established leading manufacturer who work with some of biggest names in the construction and retail sector. My client is currently seeking an Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer based out of their main head office site in Wigan. They are a leader in their sector with 5 sites across the UK and are currently undergoing projects within the engineering department and are now in need of more engineers than ever.
Day to day role for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Corrective maintenance – working on equipment such as; mixers, baggers, filling cylinders and much more
- Carry out effective repairs to machinery and ensure minimal downtime is achieved
- Ensure all safety protocol is carried out correctly
- Report all safety issues to the line manager
- Maintain good service and support to ensure customer satisfaction
Experience and skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 electrical or equivalent such as; City and guilds – time served
- Multi skilled with an electrical background
- Experience of working with high tolerance machinery/FMCG environment (desirable)
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary of £42,237
Uncapped earning - OTE £45-48000
26 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
Bespoke Training, electrical or mechanical to enhance your current skillsets
If you are an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and want to be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation