- £35,000 - £45,000
- Company bonus
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single or family + life assurance
- Stock options
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days leave or sell
- Agile working
- Immediate start
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as O&G, Offshore, Offshore Wind, Marine, Power Stations/Power Plants and Hydro-Processing customers and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVD-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and are still in a growth phase. This fantastic achievement is down to the products and services my client offers as well as a testament to the solid relationships they have forged with their customers over the years.
Having recently recruited for this business, I can first-hand say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership roles should you wish to do so.
For further information and a confidential call, please email a CV to email@example.com
The role of the Electrical Engineer will be as follows:
- Support the sales and application teams with presales enquiries
- Review user requirement specifications, P&ID’s and electrical specifications
- Once the parameters are understood the Electrical Engineer will then support the applications team during the bid phase
- Then the Electrical Engineer will assess all aspects of the delivery (electrical)
- Resource planning with the electrical design team as well as allocating and checking work
- Create various specification documents including procurement, the outline of safety-critical systems, transformer and control panel specifications, PLC programming support documents etc
- The Electrical Engineer could be involved with between two and four projects at any on-time ranging in value between £200k - £2m
- Manage vendor enquiries and create O&M manuals
- Development and debugging of PLC/HMI programs
- Conduct electrical calculations such as power and loading
The ideal Electrical Engineer candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as an Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Electrical Project Engineer
- Experience within Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Water, Power, Energy, Food, Pharma, Chemical or Renewables
- Must be able to read and understand a P&ID
- Able to write PLC code or have a strong understanding of PLCs
- Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Willing to learn and keen to absorb new technologies
- Based or commutable to Monmouthshire
The company and benefits:
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader not only in the UK but across the world. You will be joining a business offering a lucrative benefits package and an excellent training programme where you will have the autonomy to manage projects as you see fit as well as working for a company that is a true “investor in people”.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation