Role: Electrical Engineer
Shift: Mon-Fri Days (7-3)
Salary: £45,000 (O.T. 1.5 + 2.0)
Would you like O.T. paid at 2.0 to maximise your earnings?
Would you like to establish yourself as part of a growing maintenance function?
Our client is a key player who extract valuable oil from crops and plants. They supply their services to the biggest food chains in the world such as McDonalds and KFC. This company has consistently invested under £20 million per year in new equipment, machinery and Continuous Improvement projects for you to get working on. They are looking for another motivated Electrical Engineer to get started and make an impression to unlock future development!
As an Electrical Engineer, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fault finding on electrical components such as sensors, relays, contactors, inverters etc.
- Working on conveyors, heat exchangers, tanks, pumps etc.
- Operating as a team to confidently perform reactive and planned maintenance
- Promote and enforce a culture of Continuous Improvement
The ideal Electrical Engineer will have the following:
- A recognised electrical/engineering qualification
- Experience with, or a flexible mindset for, working effectively within a team
- An open attitude to working in any type of industry
- A sound understanding of key electrical components
The company also discloses numerous benefits for the role of Electrical Engineer which include:
- A healthy company pension contribution
- 33 shifts of holiday allowance
- Room for progression – a clear promote from within culture to accelerate your career development
- A strong budget dedicated solely for personalised on-site training, applied from your very first day
- Easily accessible public transport links
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation