Shift – 4on 4off (2 days & 2 nights)
£45,200 plus overtime (OTE £50k+)
Excellent training including Allen Bradley - Rockwell Automation
My client is one of the world’s largest manufacturing businesses. They have been trading for over 50 years are a multi-million-pound business and provide services in more than 200 countries globally making them a household name in their field.
The company continuously invest in new automation to make their business operations as efficient as possible and are currently installing new equipment as part of their continued investment.
This Electrical Engineer role will be based at their site in Leicester and is a great opportunity to be involved in their current journey of unrivalled growth during this current climate we are all in.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be solely focused on prioritising the work of the electrical reactive, planned and project requirements. You will take the lead on any PLC Controls related issues carrying out PLC Fault Finding and interrogation when required and carry out general electrical work needed on shift.
Other duties will involve:
- PPM activity on equipment.
- Electrical reactive and breakdown support on equipment.
- PLC Fault Finding and diagnostics to resolve any issues.
To be successful in your application for this Electrical Engineer position you will need:
- Strong PLC Fault Finding Skills
- An electrical qualification.
- Experience within a maintenance engineering role.
- To be happy carrying out controls work as well as general electrical and mechanical maintenance activities.
- Pension - 6% employee - 9% employer
- An incredibly stable industry to work in.
- Paid Overtime
- Superb training
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.