Electrical Fitter – Based in Hertfordshire
Previous experience in building machines electrically from scratch
£14.31 per hour PAYE / £18 per hour Ltd / Monday-Friday day shift / 6-month temp to perm
This well-established business has recently won a wide range of high value projects and are now looking to deliver those effectively over the next 6 months. You will become part of the team and involved in some exciting high-tech projects. This role will test your skills technically but will ultimately be rewarding as you will be able to see the project from start to finish. If you believe you are right for this contract, then please contact Steve Harrhy on 07827295376.
The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for the following.
- Involved in the initial build of the machine.
- Working from electrical engineering drawings / schematics
- Electrical fitting of wiring, sensors, laying cables, junction boxes, circuit breakers, connectors, HMI’s, GUI’s, power supplies, motors and drives
- Some basic mechanical work, fitting conduit, trunking, brackets and framework
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- A practical engineer that understands the principles of engineering, how things are put together and how they are built.
- Electrical build and machine wiring experience in a manufacturing environment
- Can read engineering drawings and schematics
- Worked on bespoke machinery previously
- Capable of checking own work and identifying issues
What is in it for you, the Contractor?
- A good basic hourly rate
- Possibility of contract extensions or a permanent role after 6 months
- Challenging and dynamic work environment
- Working on projects from start to finish
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.