Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£40,000-£45,000 + 10% Pension + 34 days holiday
Monday – Friday (Days)
ATA are working with one of our closest clients who are Part of a multinational manufacturing group, this company manufacture bespoke products for industrial applications. The site in Blackburn has undergone significant development and is full of the latest manufacturing technology. As a result of this new technology and increased demand for their services they are now looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to join their team.
- The electrical maintenance engineer will conduct planned and reactive maintenance across a large, automated manufacturing plant
- You will also get involved in the design and modification of machinery and control systems.
- You will be fault finding on 3 phase electrical systems, servo drives, invertors, relays, contactors, and sensors.
- Modifying PLC’s.
- The electrical maintenance engineer must be apprentice trained and have an NVQ 3 in electrical engineering.
- You must have experience of working on a complex, automated manufacturing plant
- A strong understanding of industrial control systems is important.
- Any exposure to plastics manufacturing would be an advantage but not essential
- A great problem solver who can work as part of a team.
- Excellent salary with a great benefits packaging including enhanced pension contribution and medical scheme.
- Great work/life balance.
- Interesting and challenging role working on complex and advanced technology
- Relaxed working environment with high levels of training and support
Are you a seasoned electrical engineer looking for a new opportunity? If so then apply here Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Taylor.Hardwick@ata-recruitment.co.uk
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation