Electrical Maintenance Engineer
SALARY: VERY Competitive Salary!!!
HOURS OF WORK: 12 hour with a shift rotation of 2 Day – 2 Nights then 4 days off
Amazing benefits with this role include:
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Inhouse canteen
We have an exciting vacancy we are currently recruiting for on behalf of an industry leading company. This company has been growing at an alarming rate, bringing in over £1 billion in annual revenue. With a portfolio of over 4000 employees and a recent investment into their sites, the company now house state of the art machinery, which has come in perfect time to help accommodate future expansion and new inhouse installation projects.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily PPM and reactive maintenance work on site.
- Completing inhouse projects and installations.
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Modifying and exchanging inverters, motors, AC/DC
- Conducting general maintenance to silos, ovens, conveyers etc.
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer who:
- Has an NVQ Level 3 electrical or mechanical qualification and or equivalent.
- Has experience working in a factory setting; preferably FMCG environment
- Is confident with fault finding both electrically and mechanically
- Has experience and is confident with working on PLC’s
- Enjoys a more hands on role.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.