ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
SALARY: £39,000K + Overtime + Pension
HOURS OF WORK: 12 hour shift work – on a Panama rota.
An opportunity has risen for an electrical maintenance engineer to work for a fantastic company in West Yorkshire. Our client is a global enterprise who turnover about £70 million per annum. They predominantly design and manufacture automations and system integration technology for large partnering companies such as John Lewis, Marks and Spencers, Boots and many more. With over 20 years in the UK market and over 220 employee’s, their automated warehouse’s facilitates home state of the art, high tech FMCG equipment.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Conducting daily maintenance checks on the site equipment.
- Diagnosing and reporting all faults and problems which arise.
- Fulfilling PPM duties
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Repairing or modifying motors, inverters, powerpacks and other variations of equipment.
- Repairing and replacing conveyer belts such as belts, rollers etc…
- Checking PLC equipment for maintenance.
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER:
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to:
- NVQ Level 3 electrical or mechanical qualification and or equivalent, e.g. City & Guilds
- Experience in working in a factory setting preferably FMCG environment
- Confident with fault finding both electrically and mechanically
- Competent in using a multi meter, locking and isolating motors.
- Someone who is confident and comfortable working in a customer environment.
Not only will you be working with the state-of-the-art equipment but you will also benefit from:
- Full product training
- Personal equipment allocation
- Pension contribution
- Onsite parking
If you think you are the right Electrical Maintenance Engineer for this market leader, please apply.
*you must be eligible to work and live in the UK*
Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply via .
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.