Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£42026 (OTE £48k)
Generous package including - 9% pension + Company Wide Bonus 15% + regular training and much more!
Due to a recent growth and company wide re-structure a leading Special purpose machinery manufacturer are now recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to assist with day to day planned and preventative maintenance at their site in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have a strong electrical background with experience in working in a high speed FMCG environment.
Below are key responsibilities for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Minimise factory downtime by attending machine breakdowns in a timely manner
- Take part in continuous improvement projects
- Improve equipment efficiencies and availability through continuous improvement and root cause analysis
- Observe all Health and Safety regulations
- Report accurate and timely records are documented of all work carried out, root cause of failure, parts etc
What we are looking for in an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Have a full formal electrical engineering apprenticeship Level 3 within a manufacturing/industrial background
- Fault finds on PLC’s
- Experience on working on CNC equipment (Mandatory)
- Able to read electrical drawings
- Have at least a 70/30 electrical bias split
- Experience in planned maintenance strategies with a strong focus towards continuous improvement.
If you are keen to learn more about this role please click now or email your CV to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation