Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Shift – Days, Afternoons and Nights (8 hours, 1 week of each rotating)
£40,000 plus paid overtime
My client is one of the world’s largest materials handling businesses. They have been trading for over 100 years are a multi-billion-dollar business and provide services in more than 200 countries globally making them a household name in their field.
The company continuously invest in new automation to make their business operations as efficient as possible and are opening another state-of-the-art site in the Castle Donnington currently as part of their continued investment.
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer role will be based at the brand-new site and is a great opportunity to be involved in the project from commissioning through to its completion and become completely familiar with the system before it goes operational.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be the lead engineer on shift prioritising the work of the electrical and mechanical maintenance engineer on shift. You will take the lead on any PLC Controls related issues carrying out PLC Fault Finding and interrogation when required and carry out other electrical and mechanical work needed on shift.
Other duties will involve:
- PPM activity on equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical reactive and breakdown support on equipment.
- PLC Fault Finding and diagnostics to resolve any issues.
- Leading the other engineers on shift have a clear plan of work and are supported in their activities.
To be successful in your application for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position you will need:
- Strong PLC Fault Finding Skills
- An electrical qualification.
- Experience within a maintenance engineering role.
- To be happy carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance activities as well as PLC Controls work.
- An incredibly stable industry to work in.
- Paid Overtime
- Superb training
- The chance to take the lead on all PLC Controls work needed for the site.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.