Electrical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: East Midlands
SALARY: £36500 K annual salary + Overtime !!!
SHIFT PATTERN: Panama (DAYS) shift pattern
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 20 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- In house training
I’m currently searching for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer for a company based within the East midland area. Our client is a multi million-pound FMCG business, who are currently producing over 400,000 units of their products on a daily basis. This site has recently undergone renovation making it a fully new automated site.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance on factory equipment.
- Diagnosing and reporting faults on machinery
- Fulfilling PM and PPM duties.
- Repairing or modifying electrical components such as sensors, relays, safety circuits, AC/DC drives,
- Competent with reading schematics drawings.
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Repairing and replacing mechanical components.
- Completing repairs on various automated factory machinery
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for electrical maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their NVQ level 3 electrical qualification or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is competent with their electrical skillset.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation