Electrical Maintenance Engineer
12 Hour shifts days and nights - with 11 days off in a row every month
£41K + Pension + OT
Based in Leeds
A huge name in the global production and supply of instantly recognisable bands in the food and drink industry. This company have a number of sites in the UK but the one in Leeds is their largest and most advanced plant. They have invested heavily in start of the art equipment and recently installed a brand new bespoke bottling plant which you the next electrical maintenance engineer will get the opportunity to work on.
- Working 12 hours shifts, day and nights the electrical maintenance engineer will perform planned and reactive maintenance across all production machinery and also work on projects to reduce costs and to improve the reliability of machinery.
- You will be working on 3 phase systems, control panels, drives, inverters and relays on the electrical side, and mechanically you will be working on bearings, motors, conveyors and pneumatics
- The plant is fully automated, and PLC controlled so you will be using the PLC to help fault find
- There will be new lines installed on the plant over the next few months and you can be a part of the installation and commissioning project.
- You will also be tasked with identifying areas of the plant that can be improved
- The electrical maintenance engineer must be apprentice trained with NVQ3 as a minimum 3 ideally electrical
- The successful maintenance engineer will have experience working on an automated manufacturing plant
- You must be multi-skilled and flexible to work shifts
- This is a large business with a benefits package to attract the best
- There is also plenty of OT to help increase your earnings if you like, however if you would prefer to work your standard shifts and not be expected to put extra hours in, that is fine also as my client is flexible
- Training and development s n offer for the right candidate so you will be able to develop your technical skills within this role
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation