Electrical maintenance engineer

Location Leeds
Job Type Permanent
Salary £40000 - 45000 per year
Reference RB2002

Electrical Maintenance Engineer.

Location: Leeds

Salary: £41,000

Shifts: 12-hour days and nights- irregular shifts- every 28 days worked 11 days off

The Company.

My client that is looking for an electrical maintenance engineer is a global supplier of branded soft drinks that is a household name and have an exclusive UK agreement with one of world’s largest carbonated drinks brands. They were founded over 170 years ago with a turnover of over £1.4 billion annually and employ over 4000 staff.

The Role

The role of the electrical maintenance engineer will predominantly be a reactive maintenance role with 70% of the job role being responding to breakdowns. The other 30% of the role is planned maintenance with this mainly being done on a Monday and Tuesday. There will also be some small project work.

 Electrically the role will include using Siemens S7 to check inputs and outputs, HMI and multi meters to fault find. Implementing isolation and lock off procedures carry out risk assessments and manage contractor and permit work.  

Mechanically the role includes working on conveyors, pump, pneumatics, vales, seals, and chains.

The Person.

The perfect person for the electrical maintenance engineer will be:

NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical engineering

Have fault finding experience

Understand PLC’s

Come from a fast-paced environment

Work well in a team

Want to improve grow and learn

Electrically biased but with good mechanical knowledge

Shifts.

The shifts of the electrical maintenance engineer are irregular shifts with every 28 days 11 days are off. Days and nights 12-hour shifts.

The Benefits.

The electrical maintenance engineer’s role includes the following benefits:

£41k per annum salary

Plenty of overtime available average earning of £45k per annum

Overtime paid at time and half and double time on Sundays

Pension

11 days off every 28 days and can easily accommodate 14 days off in a row

If you’re interested, please apply online, send your CV to richard.brown@ata-recruitment.co.uk

ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.  

By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.

ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation