Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
4 on 4 off days and nights.
43K - OTE 50K.
Our client is a market leader in the productive use of green metals. They have used their status as tool to reduce plastics within the trade and increase sustainability across their industry. Due to the company’s growth, they can expand their team by hiring a reliable Electrical Maintenance Engineer. With a work force of over 450 employees and huge investments now is the perfect time to home your Electrical Maintenance Engineer skills and work within a market leading brand.
They are looking for someone who wants to learn and improve. All training will be provided.
The role of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
The role will consist of 70% reactive and 30% PPM driven, you will be expected to demonstrate a keen eye for detail whilst maintaining large industrial equipment.
- Working on Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Replacing components like for like on large heavy industrial equipment.
- Fault finding mechanically on all factory equipment.
- Reading equipment drawing.
- Following weekly and monthly PPM plans when required.
- Working within a heavy industry environment including foundry equipment, furnaces, large presses, plasma welding equipment and vacuum systems etc.
The company offer a good training and induction programme where they would have you learn how to use some of the machinery before getting one on one mentoring with one of their most experienced engineers.
A successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
Electric level 3 or equivalent.
Experience working in a similar environment is a must. Due to the nature of the work, a good candidate should be happy to get hands on and should be able to demonstrate strong health and safety knowledge. Our client firmly believes that a successful Maintenance Engineer should display a drive to succeed, individually and for the business.
- Bank holidays.
- 220 hours holiday.
- Company bonus scheme.
- 7% matched pension.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation